We believe in Aim to protect and secure data, rights and privacy
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 2020-10-01
Welcome to CreditBoon Consultants (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.creditboon.in (together or individually “Service”) operated by CreditBoon Consultants.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription. At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or CreditBoon Consultants cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal by contacting email@example.com customer support team.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide CreditBoon Consultants with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize CreditBoon Consultants to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, CreditBoon Consultants reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
6. Free Trial
CreditBoon Consultants may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by CreditBoon Consultants until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, CreditBoon Consultants reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
7. Fee Changes
- CreditBoon Consultants, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
- CreditBoon Consultants will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 0 days of the original purchase of the Contract. Please note once the service opted in CreditBoon consultants has sole discretion on issuing the refund.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
CreditBoon Consultants has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of CreditBoon Consultants or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
10. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
12. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
14. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of CreditBoon Consultants and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of CreditBoon Consultants.
15. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
16. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
17. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
18. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CreditBoon Consultants.
CreditBoon Consultants has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
19. Disclaimer Of Warranty
These services are provided by company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
Neither company nor any person associated with company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
20. Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
22. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
23. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
24. Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
25. Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com
Effective date: 2020-10-01
Welcome to CreditBoon Consultants!
CreditBoon Consultants (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates creditboon.in (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
Service means the creditboon.in the website operated by CreditBoon Consultants.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (Or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person
who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Website Usage
By using of CreditBoon Consultants Website (www.creditboon.in), and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in knowing more or availing and/or purchasing various products, services, offers, campaigns or other promotional material that CreditBoon may offer/provide/share/send you from time to time through any means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), WhatsApp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode. You hereby agree that CreditBoon may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application. Further you also expressly agree and authorize CreditBoon and its partners, service providers, vendors and other third parties to contact you to offer or invite your interest in availing other products or services offered by third parties, or for sending other marketing campaigns, offers, or any other information either on the Website or through other means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), WhatsApp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode.
You understand and agree that by using the Website you authorize CreditBoon and its affiliates, partners and third parties to contact you for any follow-up calls concerning the Services provided and for offering or inviting your interest in availing any other product or service offered by CreditBoon or such third parties. You agree and consent to receive communications relating to all of the above on your phone/mobile number provided by you on the website and expressly override any registration or preference made under DND/NCPR list under the applicable TRAI regulations.
You agree to receive communications through e-mails, telephone and/or SMS, from CreditBoon or third parties. You also agree that CreditBoon reserves the right to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions, vendors, service providers, business partners, agents or any other third party and that you may be contacted by such partners and/or the third party for information through email, telephone and/or SMS. If you request not to receive such communication/marketing material any further, it shall be applied prospectively only and shall not apply in respect to your data already shared by CreditBoon with its partners upon your prior consent.
In case you do not wish to receive any such communication/marketing materials from our partner banks/ financial institutions/third parties, we request you to kindly get in touch with them independently, CreditBoon is not the party involved in resolving or settling the issue at hand.
You agree and acknowledge that CreditBoon can undertake enhanced due diligence measures (including any documentation), to satisfy itself relating to customer due diligence requirements in line with the requirements and obligations under applicable laws and regulations. You may only use the Website to search for and to apply for Credit repairs, loans, Financial planning advisory, credit cards or other financial products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time and you shall not use the Website to make a fraudulent application for any products listed on the Website. You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. Since the Website is in operation in India, while using the Website, you shall agree to comply with laws that apply to India and your own country (in case of you being a foreign national). We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Website.
4. Types of Data Collected
Personal Data- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) . Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Personal Information (“PI”) including but not limited to any personal data or sensitive personal data as defined under applicable law or to authorize CreditBoon to derive your data/information from any source or public registry, as may be necessary to complete your profile or your application on the Website.
Usage Data- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data- We may use and store information about your location if you permit us to do so (“Location Data”) . We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Other Data- While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
CreditBoon Consultants uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; 0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
7. Transfer of Data
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Business Transaction- If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases- We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- To include your company’s logo on our website;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent in any other cases;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. users can change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com .
11.Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
12. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
0.1. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
0.2. To delete your personal information: If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, the deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. Please note, if you ask us to delete, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights. To exercise your rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”) , provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
16. Behavioral Remarketing
18. Links to Other Sites
19. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You agree to indemnify and hold CreditBoon Consultants and its officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
22. Contact Us